1. Call or text Dave (or designate) at least 30 minutes prior to your arrival
at the condo, 858-354-9417.
2. Call or text Dave (or designate) when you arrive at the visitor parking
area of the Plaza Condominiums at 1801 Diamond Street, San Diego,
3. I (or designate) will meet you in the Visitor Parking area, show you to
the condo, complete the check-in inspection, give you a receipt for the
$500.00 cash damage deposit, give you the Plaza Common Area FOB,
and the garage door opener, show you to your parking space and then
how to get back to the condo.
1. Leave all towels on racks
2. Leave all bedding on bed and futons. Do not strip the beds.
3. Clean dishes.
4. Clean all messes in the condo.
5. Gather all of your belongings from drawers, closets, etc.
6. Turn off both heater thermostats, fans, air conditioner, water faucets,
shower, and lights.
7. Bring your car to the Visitor Parking area to make it easier to load
8a. Dave (or designate) will meet you at the arranged time to complete
the check-out paperwork, get the Plaza Common Area FOB, get the
garage door opener, and return your Damage Deposit if there are no
problems with the condo.
8b. If no one can meet you, leave the Plaza Common Area FOB and the
garage door opener on the kitchen table, lock the doors behind you
and Dave will send you a check or PayPal all or part of your Damage
Deposit back to you depending on the condition of the condo.